The following tips should be helpful when filling out the application forms, but if you need further help, don’t hesitate to call us on 310-274-2020.
- It is required by the US Department of State that all US Passport application forms be completed online with the 2D barcode on the upper left hand side of the application.
- Application is not compatible with Safari web browser.
- For Mailing & Permanent address write your home address. So, when prompted on the application “Where should the passport be mailed?”, simply put your home address when using our service, there is no mailing involved as we hand deliver and pick up passports from the passport office.
- For your most recent passport number (if it applies to you & you don’t know the number) type nine digits (any numbers) and cross it out after you print the application.
- For the date of issue of your most recent passport (if it applies to you & you don’t know that date) write your best guess for the year and for month and day you can always write January 1.
- For information about your parents and your spouse, complete this part of the application to the best of your knowledge. Provide your best guess if you are not sure. For the dates write your best guess for the year and for month and day you can always write January 1.
- Review your application and click on the “NEXT”.
- At the end of the application there is a summary of passport fees. You will not be prompted to pay for anything on-line. This is just used as a breakdown of charges so people are aware of the costs.
- Since you are using our services, don’t select any of the boxes and bypass the “Summary of Fees” page and click on “submit”.
- At the bottom of the last page of the application click on the box with “I have read and acknowledged …………………………”. Then create the Form, open and print the application.