Saudi Arabia Visa
Are you traveling to Saudi Arabia? Do you need a rush visa to Saudi Arabia? International Passport and Visa specializes in providing rush, secure and reliable expedited visa services for our clients traveling on short notice. Rely on us to assist you for your visa to Saudi Arabia for business.
US Citizens can travel to this country ONLY for business purposes and not as a tourist. A Saudi Arabia Visa is also required for business travel. Please carefully check the requirements below.
BUSINESS VISA DOCUMENTS
For us to process your visa properly and on time, you MUST send International Passport & Visa a Service Request Form with the following BUSINESS VISA documents:
- Enjaz is the new Requirement for visa to Saudi Arabia. Click here. Select “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by Individuals” and complete the request for a Business visit visa. You accept “Online e-Payment Services Agreement”. It takes you to the on line request for a visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the consulate.
To continue you should:
1. If using Internet Explorer: Enable ActiveX Control in (https://enjazit.com.sa/ActiveXHelp.htm) Menu.
2. Personal Photos must be ready before starting to submit. Use scanning programs to scan the photos.
photo width range ( 70pxl ) – ( 165pxl )
photo hight range ( 65pxl ) – ( 185pxl )
photo size range ( 3k ) – ( 4k )
3. Verify the credit card (Visa or Master Card) you are using to pay the processing fee of $10.00.
Link for Verified by Visa website: https://usa.visa.com/personal/security/vbv/index.jsp
Link for Verified by MasterCard website: http://www.mastercard.us/support/securecode.html
OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1 – Passport (Signed) with validity of at least 6 months beyond intended stay and at least one BLANK VISA PAGE.
2 – One application form completed and signed. Please provide your email address on the application. If you are applying to Los Angeles or Washington DC, the required form is http://www.saudiembassy.net/files/PDF/VisaApp.pdf
If you are applying to New York, the required form is http://www.saudiembassy.net/files/PDF/ConsulateNY.pdf
3 – One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background; the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
4. Business Letter – Letter from employer or sponsoring company in the US, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company, and clearly stating the purpose of visit to Saudi Arabia. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must provide detailed contact information in Saudi Arabia.
5 – Copy of airline ticket or flight itinerary.
6 – The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must also obtain an invitation approved by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. That approval should be sent to the Saudi Consulate in New York or Los Angeles/Saudi Embassy in Washington D.C. and a copy is usually sent to applicant;
7 – For Non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
8 – Additional documents may be requested if needed.
Visa forms MUST be filled out completely in order for the application to be processed in a timely manner. Don’t forget to include the following information on the form:
1- The applicant’s name exactly as it is listed on the passport
2- Expiration date of the passport
3- Date and place of issuance of the passport
- Forbidden items include alcohol, narcotics, weapons, ammunition, pork and pornography. Prescription drugs must be documented. Saudi regulations require those travelling to or from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to declare all currency, negotiable instruments or precious metal in an aggregate amount exceeding U.S. $16,000 to Saudi Customs.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Business visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty. – Makkah and Madinah hold special religious significance and only persons of the Islamic faith are allowed entry.
|Consular Fees||International Passport & Visa Service Fees|
|$108.00 - Single or Multiple Entries (USA Citizens) ||$125.00 - Regular Processing (5-7 working days)
|$54.00 - Single Entry (Non-USA Citizens)||$150.00 - Rush Processing (3 working days)
|$135.00 - Multiple Entries (Non-USA Citizens)||$170.00 - Ultra Rush Processing (Next Day)
|NOTE: Consular Fee must be in the form of a money order/cashier's check ONLY.||$15.00 - Purchasing Money Order
|FedEx Charges||USA Only|
|$30.00||FedEx (2nd Business Day)|
|$35.00||FedEx (Priority Overnight)|
|$75.00||FedEx (First Overnight)|
|$60.00||FedEx (Saturday Delivery)|
|$80.00||Alaska & Hawaii (Priority Overnight Only)|